You’ve got your blog post, you’ve hit publish, now what? You spent a lot of time on that sucker. Yes, you’ve uploaded it to every social media channel, perhaps posted in a few groups, and pinned to your Pinterest boards. You shouldn’t be reinventing the wheel every single day when it comes to your social media.Today, I want to share with you 5 ways to repurpose just ONE blog post. One blog post alone, can give you content for days! It’s time to get some extra mileage out that hard work.
1) Do a Facebook Live ABOUT your blog post. Simply sharing that link isn’t going to get you nearly as much engagement as you could if you were to hop on and tell your followers about your blog post and then include a link to it.
2) Upload that Facebook Live to YOUTUBE linking back to your post. HELLO SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION!
3) Post Instagram images and stories throughout the week that relate to your ONE blog post. You can create multiple images with a piece of content from your post. Include a strong call to action, create curiosity and make it easy for your followers to read more on your blog. i.e. Link in bio, or create a pretty link to make it easy.
4) Upload your Pinterest Pin image for that blog post to group boards on Pinterest and tribes on Tailwind. BONUS POINTS if you create an Infographic for your post. For example:
5) Record yourself reading your blog post and include an audio option for busy people on the go to listen to. You can easily do this with QuickTime Player on Mac. Just like this:
Listen to this post via audio:
Tell me, how do you get the most out of your blog posts? Leave a comment below. I’d love to hear about it. If you need any extra help going LIVE on Facebook, be sure to download my Facebook Live Checklist to help you out before, during, and after your LIVE! Click the image below and I’ll send it right over.
Anchored in Your Success,